We are committed to providing you with the best care possible to achieve total oral health. In order to achieve these goals, we need your assistance and your understanding of our financial guidelines.
We accept all major dental insurance payments, however we may not be an in network provider for your plan. If we are not an in network provider, review your plan details, as in many cases insurance reimbursement is very similar. Your insurance is a contract between You, Your Employer and the Insurance Company. Please remember that our relationship is with YOU! Your insurance is meant to reimburse the dentist for services retained by you, the patient.
– We are in network for Delta Dental Premier, Aetna PPO and Cigna PPO.
– No estimate is a guarantee of payment. Please understand, you are responsible for all charges not paid by your insurance. Also, many insurance companies are excluding certain dental procedures or downgrading procedures to a lesser reimbursement level; in which case, you would be responsible for the difference.
– Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. If the parents are separated or divorced, the person accompanying the minor will be responsible for copayment at the time of service.
– Patient portion or patient co-pay is due at the time services are rendered – unless prior financial arrangements have been made.
- – All major credit cards are accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- – 5% Courtesy on treatments of $500 or more that is paid in full by cash or check prior to or at the time of the first appointment.
- – In some cases, it may be possible to pay treatment with 50% due on the day of initial treatment and the balance paid in one or two subsequent payments. The Treatment Coordinator will discuss these payment options with you.
- – Various financing options with CareCredit®
– Balances left over 60 days will incur a $20 minimum monthly finance charge. We realize that temporary financial problems may affect timely payment of your account. If such problems do arise, we encourage you to contact us promptly for assistance in the management of your account.
Short Cancelled/ Missed Appointments/Miscellaneous Fee’s
– Please give 48 hours notice if you are unable to keep your reserved time. Unless an emergency occurs, we expect to run on time for your appointments, and we appreciate the same courtesy from you.
– Short canceled or missed appointments – We reserve the right to charge for broken and/or missed appointments. Some appointments may require a deposit.