We have responsibly resumed seeing patients and we are so excited! Our protocols do look a bit different. We have been working diligently to be certain that we exceed all CDC, OSHA, and the Ohio State Dental Board guidelines for safety precautions.
Here are the new procedures we have implemented to keep everyone safe:
- We ask that 1 day prior to your appointment, you go online and fill out a COVID-19 prescreening questionnaire which can be found on our website under “Forms” at www.hoffmandentaloffice.com. This can be filled out electronically online, and with a touch of a button, delivered to us! You can also have us email the questionnaire to you and return it the same way.
- If you are unable to complete the pre-screening form before you arrive, we can help you with that at the time of your appointment, but be aware there are screening conditions which may require that your appointment be postponed.
- Your car is now the waiting room! For your safety, we ask that when you arrive for your appointment, you give us a call (614-451-4400). We will review the pre-screening questions and will invite you into the office.
- Once you enter the office, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and wear a face mask. Masks will be provided you do not have one. Please minimize personal items brought into the office.
- Your temperature will be taken. If you have a temp of 100.4 or higher, we will need to reschedule your appointment for the safety of our team and other patients.
- We are asking our patients to enter the office alone or inform us if someone needs to be accompanied. If you are escorting a child or elderly patient, you will also need to go through the screening process prior to coming into the office.
- We will start confirming appointments a couple of days in advance. Please CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT! We appreciate the extra efforts everyone is taking during these unprecedented times. Communication is key as we work together to make important healthcare delivery as safe as possible.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 614-451-4400.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank YOU for being OUR patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.